Conker's diary

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Crazy Wednesday

So I was having a bit of a nap when my luck suddenly turned: an ickle bird literally fell down the chimney - and no furrycat or furrykitten to spoil my fun! I did be batting it quite a bit and doing some growling and then it managed to find an ickle spot behind the fireplace where I couldn't quite reach it. I spent about the next three hours trying to get me paw in the gap but to no avail. It was quite frustrating after such an auspicious turn of events.

But then things took a turn for the worse when fc and fk got home. Firstly furrykitten tried to carry me down the stairs: I HATE BEING CARRIED DOWN THE STAIRS. When will you people get it? Then I was caught by grandpa tony and he always be beaking at me and scaring conky. He put me in the prison transportation unit and then furrycat carried my down to the vet, which I don't like 'cause of all the cars. The vet was a good one and said I was in-shape before injecting me and making me swallow a tablet. Then it was Das Peanutten's turn and then we got to go home.

Das Peanutten went out fluffing but I went back to guard duty by the fireplace. Then furrycat and furrykitten went out fluffing again and then I did be catching the birdie! Then I did be eating it.

And then I did be being sick, which wasn't so furry in fact.

And then furrycat and furrykitten came home again and furrycat did be cleaning up my sick but it was too late to go fluffing, so I was a bit cross.


2 Comments:

  • At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Conky,

    I heard a rumour that Fluffy and Furrykitten will not be sendin our furs down to Texas! Instead they will be putting us in ickle cages and puttin our furs under a seat. We need to be protesting. I say we should be beaking incessantly until we are beaky nightmares!

    Das Peanutten

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Richard Tammar said…

    Dear Peanut,

    I don't know what you are beaking about. What's Texas? What seat? I agree with being a beaky nightmare though, that sounds like fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home