Conker's diary

Monday, August 23, 2004

Where are Conky's fings going?

Strange people have been taking away all of Conky's fings. It started just after I went fluffing this morning with Das Peanutten. I came home and my fings were being taken away including my scratchy post, my scatchy chairs, cushions, futon and everything. For a while we stood outside beaking and wacthing all our fings being stolen. Then I ran inside and did be hiding under the bed. Furrycat came to talk to Conky but he is so fick he couldn't even tell all of Conky's fings were being stolen. He be useless. Then fings got worse: Das Peanutten and me were put in ickle cages, smaller than a Conky, and taken to the vet. He did be examining my fur. Then we did be going home, but there weren't nothing in me home except Conky's bed which Furrycat and Furrykitten keep using. Das Penautten and me did be quite confused and we did be running around outside to take our minds of it but it didn't be working. Conky is sad today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home