Conker's diary

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I just want to go fluffing for fur's sake

So I be waking up and all my fings are still gone except the bed. Then some people did be stealing that too. Me and Das Peanutten did be running round and beaking some. Furrycat and furrykitten did not seem to be noticing that all Conky's fings had gone. Then it did be raining really hard and I couldn't go outside because I would be getting wet fur, which I only like to have sometimes.

Then something even worse did be happenning - we did be put back in our ickle cages and then we were taken somewhere in a car - which I hate - and we ended up in a strange house with Grandpa Tony (who do be beaking at me and scaring Conky) and me and Das Peanutten did be hiding under the bed. We was not allowed out. I felt a bit funny right about then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home