Conker's diary

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Conky's worst day that ever was

Yesterday did be the worst day of Conky’s life what I can be remembering (Das Peanutten said that I was hit by a car once and had to be going to the vets all day and couldn’t be fluffing for ages but Conky can’t remember). You won’t even be believing this:

I could be telling something was going to happen - all night I did be having a bad feeling about something and I be hiding under the bed. Just about me regular fluffing time furrycat did be getting me back into that ickle cage and Das Peanutten too. Then we did be going in another car – which I hate – and this lasted for ages. We did be beaking at the driver to stop but he did just be laughing at Conky. Then we were carried into this huge space with people everywhere and it was very noisy and it did be frightening me but I couldn’t escape. Then we did be taken into an ickle room and furrykitten did be letting me out of my cage. I could see through the windows of the ickle room and there were people staring and pointing at Conky. Then furrykitten put me in a black holdall and I couldn’t see anything anymore which did be nice in a way. I could tell we were being carried all over the place. Sometimes I could hear Das Peanutten beaking so I could tell she were nearby. I did be beaking back so she knew I was there too. Then I did be hearing furrycat and furrykitten again. I thought they were going to rescue Conky but instead they just beaked softly at me and carried me some more before putting me down.

Then everything got really really noisy and I did be getting scared and I did be beaking but I couldn’t even hear myself beak. It went on and on for ages and eventually I did be falling asleep. I did wake up from time to time and each time I got scared and so I tried to be sleeping again. At one point I did be getting me head out of the holdall and I though I had escaped but furrykitten zipped me up again.

Eventually it did be getting louder again and I woke up and then it went quieter and I felt I was being carried some more. Every so often I would stop and then I would be carried again. Conky was firsty and hungry and scared but I couldn’t be escaping. Then someone did be looking at Conky and examining me fur, then I did be zipped up again. My ickle pink nose was all red because I has been trying to escape so hard. Then furrycat took me out of the holdall and did be carrying me through this big metal door. I was scared and I wanted to run away but I felt safer with furry cat and I did be digging me claws in so he couldn’t drop me. A big man looked at Conky and said I was scared and then I did be going back in the holdall again, but I did be feeling safer in there. Furrykitten then gave me a pill and furrycat gave conky some water to drink but I was still trapped.

Then the whole thing did be happenning again, with all the noise and everything. It went on and on and on and on and on and I was bored and scared and firsty and hungry and then it did be stopping again. And there was more carrying and stopping, carrying and stopping. And then there was another car and me and Das Penautten did be beaking some more cause we hate cars.

And then I got to a very strange house and I did be released and it was the first time I could be moving around for a day at least and I was in a strange room with furrycat and furrykitten and Das Peanutten and there was some food and water and some cat litter and I did be stretching me legs and eating and I was still very scared but I felt a bit better now. And Das Peanutten said she saw another black and white but I don’t know if I believe her and then we did be resting.

And I can’t get out of the room but maybe that’s the best thing for Conky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home