Conker's diary

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Stuck in the middle with you

I am feeling a bit better today. Das Peanutten and me have been imprisoned in a room just a bit bigger than my old bedroom, but with no stairs. We be having foods and water and a litter tray and soft fings to claw at and furrycat and furrykitten do be sleeping here and dropping by to fluff our furs quite often. But there be no escape.

Except yesterday when I did be escaping but then when I did be getting outside the room I realised that I wasn't on the industrial estate like what I thought I'd be and the house did be smelling of a black and white that weren't Das Peanutten. And I did be scared so I went back again.

My fur is very soft because I ain't been allowed out fluffing so I have no burrs in it. I have been beaking a bit today. I be sleeping a lot 'cause I ain't got nufink to do be doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home