Conker's diary

Sunday, December 19, 2004

All Conky's fings

The other day did not start off being so furry but ended up OK. To begin with Das Peanutten and me had been noticing that all the fings had been disappearing out of our furry prison cell. Eventually there weren't nufing left but me and Das Peanutten and Bernardo and me litter tray. Then furrycat did be coming back and he did be carrying those black bags what we was in when Conky did be having his worst day what ever was that I be remembering. Furrycat and furrykitten did be putting us in the bags and we did be beaking and we couldn't see nufing. Then I could tell that I was in a car and I did be under furrycat's legs and I could hear Das Peanutten beaking and so I did be beaking too. We did be beaking and beaking. Then the car stopped and the next fing I know the bag did be opening and I was in another room but this room had Conky's old bed in it! It smelled a bit of Conky which was nice. Then Das Peanutten did be escaping from the room and she did be saying that there be lots of other rooms and all of favourite fings be in them what we like to be scratching. I did be having a look for meself and she did be right - there was all of Conky's fings but they weren't in Conky's house no more and neither was Conky which did be confusing me. Furrycat did be explaining to me that this is Conky's new house and I like it 'cause there are lots of stairs and all me fings and Bernardo did be coming too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home