Conker's diary

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Invisible rodents

There do be rodents in me new house. Sometimes when me or Das Peanutten be taking a nap we be hearing them scrambling around but they be no where to be seen! It does by annoying me immensley. What do they fink they is doing? Meanwhile furrycat and furrykitten do not be letting me out fluffing even though I be beaking at them often. Das Peanutten did be breaking out today but only for about twenty seconds. She said it looked pretty furred outside and we should be escaping as soon as possible! I still be eating diet crunchies which don't be tasting so good. I is a bit bored but fings are a bit better than they was. There be stairs and furrycat and furrykitten be around quite a bit to fluff me fur and check me water dish is full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home